Author Topic: Another bloody review...the Haku dripper  (Read 226 times)

Offline oldtom

• Zealot
  • "your going home in the back of a divvy van"
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 4032
  • Likes Given: 2771
Another bloody review...the Haku dripper
« on: July 29, 2017, 02:45:12 AM »
The Haku attie..desighned in Australia and machined in Korea..could be a recipe for disaster...but its not.

Out of the box...no rinsing required,comes with a bottom feed pin and a standard pin,"o"rings,spare grub screws and the correct allen keys.

The first thing that strikes you is the finish..not brushed but media blasted...it looks great..simple in design with 2 grooves cut in,but nothing flash.
It comes with a standard 510 drip tip,and will not accomodate goon style drip tips(which for me is a big thumbs up)

Contoversy...yep it has a bit of that...in a lot of ways its taken the best bits from the Narda and the O-Atty with other attie thrown into the mix...but its none of those...it really is a ligical and practical progession.

Building is simple,and when i say simple..it really is,the negative post is slotted and the positive post has a simple hole to catch the wire...slide it into the positive post and swing it into the negative post...easy.
The airflow goes straight onto the side of the coil,and depending on where you postion the coil dictates where the air hits...be it on top,on the sides or underneath.It will take large id coils.

As a squonker attie....and as a normal dripper...near on impossible to make the bugger leak from the air flow holes,as the air is channelled downwards to the coil,but over enthusiastic use of the squonk or dripper bottle..well all bets are off.

Flavour..phenomenal...

Ive been slowly getting rid of my drippers and am only keeping a few...I must say its definately up the with the Snapdragon and Hobo for flavour...so its a keeper.

There is only one thing i dont like and thats the drip tip that comes supplied..but its by no means a deal breaker.

Cost is around the $89.00 USD mark and the modder is trying to make sure everyone gets one.Unfortunately it only a facebook thing at this stage...but he has regular lists.

Note:there are 2 models the Cruiser,which is mor for the dripper side of things as it has a larger juice well,and the Phenom,which I have...a smaller juice well and better suited to the squonky side of life...and both are the same price...which is a major plus.

Yep..its a keeper.
Stuffs.....

Offline DuaneS

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 683
  • Likes Given: 241
Re: Another bloody review...the Haku dripper
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2017, 01:41:08 AM »
Australia you say, youd think they might look to inspire other Aussies to right a review as kind as yours, its a pass for me

Offline Fear

• Administrator
  • Aficianado
  • Vooping Furiously
    • View Profile
    • You are Here!
  • Liked: 9404
  • Likes Given: 9758
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2017, 07:07:47 AM »
Honestly other than the new thing from Psyclone coming up this is the only other RDA that has peaked my interest. I keep signing the lists, but no lucks.
  • THE ORACLE

My auto updating pipe database:

*Error* Pipes are attempting to auto populate at an ALARMING rate.
*Collection in flux currently*

Quote from: Groucho Marx
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too hard to read."

Offline Cob24

• Zealot
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 1917
  • Likes Given: 37
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2017, 08:12:34 PM »
I'm waiting on my phenom invoice. So excited.

I had a solo which was way over hyped. Not enough airflow and regardless of coils I kept burning my lips. Did not fit my vaping style whatsoever. I even managed to snag different top caps. Just not for me.

Really hoping the haku is the hadaly killer for me. I've gotten really into squonking since I tried a hadaly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk